Sunday, June 13, 2010

and you ain't got the heart, to finish what you started.

Aloha from the depths of whatever I have been doing.
(Reading, working, 360ing)

Big news, big changes!

Let's start with an explanation on resolutions. I don't make them on New Years. I'll never keep them; I do make them on my birthday, because what better motivation is getting old? Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me! My resolutions are as follows;

  • update blog DAILY. oh yes, you heard me. every single day!
  • bike five-seven times a week.
  • save money! earn money!
  • give up the grudge. oh, i meant cigarettes and mountain dew. or at least cut back. because, really. i'm not a quitter.
Most of these mean nothing to you; but that daily updates! Awesome sounding, isn't it?

Here's what the plan is;

Monday; Theme!
Tuesday; Paper!
Wednesday; Freebie!
Thursday; Design! (most likely on a dime, because let's face it - sometimes, I don't even have that!)
Friday; tutorials/personal crafts!
Saturday; Cooking!
Sunday; Weekly round-up.


I would give you more details, but that would ruin the surprise. Since today is Sunday, my birthday, and in lieu of the fact I have NOT made a post this week; please stay tuned tomorrow for the start of good fun! :]

Thanks for reading, if you have.
I hope you guys are excited as I am to get into this. :]



(Also, keep a lookout for a new layout. I got some pencils, and paper out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment