Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I want it all, and I want it now.

Wow, I'm getting old. I stayed up until five this morning, and I just don't feel today like I used to a year ago. No good, my friends. It was all in good fun though, a few beers, a few rockband songs, -- the good stuff.

Today I've got some patterns for you! Of course, they're in our fun summer Strawberry theme! I hope they inspire you to create some magical things. I know I got feeling creative with them!

First up;

A Strawberry Needlebook pattern ;; good, no - GREAT for gifts

Mini Strawberry Felt pattern ;; these are adorable! it suggests stuffing with wool, but i suggest stuffing it with some smell good stuff for an adorable collection of satchels :]

Strawberry booties; this is a knit pattern. these are for the lucky few with small babies, or friends with small babies. These little booties are absolutely adorable! i must find my knitting needles :[


I know you guys are super excited for some design lessons tomorrow! Oh come on. Designing with strawberries? Summer perfection! :]

See you guys tomorrow.
I've got a cigarette with my name on it, than a bed + remote calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment