Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introductions are NOT my thing. :/


My name is Tiffany, and I'm twenty-two. I like arts&crafts, garage sales, and nonsense. I smoke cigarettes, and drink quite a bit. I love indie anything, and I promote local things. I sincerely hope you are also promoting your local things! :]

Okay; enough about me. This blog is going to contain a few different things.

One, I live in Michigan. I'm young & restless, so I'm not the biggest fan of it 100% of the time, but I love my state. I want to hit the local markets, concerts, art shows, and in the mean time I'll share my experiences.

Two, I live for arts&crafts. What I create, find, love - whatever - I'll also be sharing with you. If I make something, I'll post original inspiration & my tutorials too.

Three, I love garage sale season. I'll be posting my fabulous finds & what they become.

Four, I get inspired. I'll leave this open. Sometimes I'll want to talk about a specific blog that I love, or a designer that makes my heart melt, or maybe a clothing line that inspired me to make art in those colors or who knows.

Five, I'm not a very good cook. I can't even lie about it. However, I want that to change too because the things I do make - people love. So, maybe it's not that I'm a bad cook, it's just that my cookbook isn't full of delicious recipes. So, I'll post delicious recipes I come across that make it into my brand new recipe book. :] Of course, with the experience of cooking it and all!





I think that's it. I hope people enjoy this. I hope people get inspiration from this. Most of all, in a selfish sense, I hope that it continues to inspire and please me. I've lived a very long time with nothing to live for, and it's about time I take charge and fix that.

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. It's garage sale season 12 months a year in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another reason why I should be living there, and not here! Haha.

    ReplyDelete