Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aloha. I've made it a point to promise myself to post in this blog every two days, at the very least. So while things may not be very interesting all the time; you'll always have something to read.

I've been collecting lots of materials to get myself started in crafts. I've been focusing on stuff that can be recycled into something beautiful. By Sunday I should have something to show a finished project. I'm very excited.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few of my favorite sites so that you can get some inspiration and create wonders!

First; crafttutorials.net ; It's got lots of fun tutorials for all sorts of awesome projects. I would be surprised if everyone couldn't find something they'd enjoy.

Second; kaboose.com ; I'll be honest - most of this stuff is craft for kids. So, if you're babysitting or lucky enough to have children than this is perfect. Of course, I've found several ideas that have grown into "adult" projects. You never know when you'll see something to inspire.

Last but not least; Etsy Labs Archive ; It's got a lot of very useful tutorials that I've used over, and over, and over. It's something that's been a very good bookmark.


I'll share more, because believe me - I've got them... but I have to keep SOMETHING in the bag in case I need another small filler entry! I shouldn't say that. I should be more stern with myself, haha.

I look forward to posting my projects next time, so you should look forward to it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment